Dr. C Family Dentistry is expanding and we are looking for individuals that would like to help us take our practice to the next level! Currently we are looking for individuals who are looking to get into the dental field, aspire to go to dental hygiene school or have minimal experience as a sterilization technician. Experience is not necessary, but having an active license is required. You can become certified through the WA Dept. of Health and Licensing for an application fee of $40. A $59, 7 hour HIV/AIDS Prevention course is required upon registration.
We are only looking for applicants that want a job with growth opportunities, desire to be a part of a positive culture, and love being a part of a team. We need a self-starter with leadership qualities.
Our Benefits: Paid holidays, paid time off, healthcare reimbursement, bonus structure, yearly uniform stipend, and the chance to be a part of an awesome team!
- Prepares treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares and maintains proper dental sterilization techniques
- Prepares patients for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patients.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to the treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Our Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to learn and educate others
- Positive attitude
- Multitasking ability
- Open Dental experience is a plus!
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour DOE
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume and two professional references. We look forward to hearing from you!