- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures. And establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics
- Giving patients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirror, to examine and treat teeth and mouth
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients/li>
Education and Experience:
- Applicants must graduate from a Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA)-accredited dental school with a doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of dental medicine degree (DMD)
- State license and malpractice insurance
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics
- Please visit the WA Department of Health’s website to learn more about licensing requirements
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records
- Good management skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications
- Good judgment
- Organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Networking skills
- Manual dexterity
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Bonus structure
- Yearly uniform stipend
- The chance to be a part of an awesome team!
Pay is dependent on experience. All of our doctors are earning 2-4 times the national average!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reply to this ad with a cover letter and resume with references. We look forward to hearing from you!